Queens Permanent Residence Attorneys

Permanent Residence "Green Card"

Immigration Law Attorneys Serving New York City and Tri State Area

Obtaining Lawful Permanent Resident status ("green card status") in the U.S. is the primary goal of most of our clients who are planning to enter this country. Having lawful permanent residence enables clients to live and work in the U.S. indefinitely, and to travel freely outside of the country.

The Drucker Law Firm can assist you in obtaining permanent residency (green card) through the two categories listed below:

1. Family-based immigrant visas

  • You are an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, such as a parent, child, or spouse
  • You are the adult child of a U.S. citizen
  • You are the spouse or unmarried child of a lawful permanent resident
  • You are the brother or sister of a U.S. citizen
  • You are being adopted by a U.S. citizen, and are under 16 years of age

2. Employment-based immigrant visas

  • You are a professional, skilled, or unskilled worker with an offer of employment
  • You are an immigrant with extraordinary ability in business, arts, or sciences
  • You are an outstanding professor or researcher
  • You are a manager and executive of multi-national businesses
  • You are religious worker or minister whose services are required by their non-profit religious organization
  • You are an investor who can establish that they are willing to invest a sizeable amount of capital in a U.S. business

PERM process: Some employment-based petitions require you to go through a process whereby the U.S. Department of Labor certifies that there is a lack of qualified U.S. workers in your job classification. Once the labor shortage is certified, you can apply at the Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) for your immigrant visa. The Drucker Law Firm will help you navigate through this complex process. We specialize in assisting individuals who may qualify for adjustment of status under I&N Section 245(i).

37-06 82nd Street, Suite 200, Jackson Heights, NY 11372 | Phone: (718) 458-1489 | Fax: (718) 639-1854