Immigration Law Firm Serving New York City and Tri-State Area
Naturalization cases often have legal pitfalls that require an attorney’s expertise such as a client’s criminal history, immigration history, lengthy or numerous trips outside of the U.S., or difficulty speaking, reading, or writing English. The Drucker Law Firm will help clients with:
- Preparing and filing an Application for Naturalization (Form N-400)
- Making sure that a client is prepared to understand and answer questions in English
- Attendance in the interview room at Naturalization interviews
- Post-interview follow-up correspondence with the Immigration Officer
- Obtaining certified dispositions of arrests
- Analyzing a client’s criminal record to ascertain if a conviction or multiple criminal convictions will bar him/her from obtaining Citizenship, or even result in their potential removal from the United States
- Naturalization appeals to Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS)
- Naturalization appeals to Federal District Court
Schedule a Consultation – Hablamos Espanol.
Becoming a United States citizen is a goal for many people who come to this country. A lawful permanent resident (green card holder) is eligible to apply for Naturalization in either three or five years depending on how they obtained their green card, or if they are in the U.S. Armed Forces, on an expedited basis.
Our immigration attorneys have extensive experience handling naturalization cases and will assist clients during every step of the process. Fill out our contact form or call our office to obtain the legal representation that you deserve.