Non-Immigrant Visas Attorney in New York

Immigration Law Firm Serving New York City and Tri State Area

If you wish to enter the U.S. for a temporary period of time, a non-immigrant visa permits you to travel to a U.S. port of entry and request permission of the Department of Homeland Security to visit for a specific purpose, or to extend your stay in the U.S. A non-immigrant visa differs from an immigrant visa in that the non-immigrant visa only allows a visitor to enter temporarily, whereas an immigrant visa holder can enter and stay in the U.S. permanently.

The Drucker Law Firm will make it much easier by determining the visa category that is right for you, and assisting you with the petition and visa processing. We specialize in the following non-immigrant visa categories:

  • H-1B (Specialty Occupations)
  • R-1 (Religious Workers)
  • U-1 (Victims of Crime)
  • L-1 (Intra-Company Transferees)
  • O-1 (Extraordinary Ability or Achievement)
  • B-1 (Business Visitors)
  • B-2 (Visitors for Pleasure)